- Ms G supported us with 5 tickets
- Ms K supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms S supported us with 3 tickets
- Ms H supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms B supported us with 2 tickets
- Ms F supported us with 1 ticket
1d 2h 54m
23 October 2021
- Winner! Mr D (BORDON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr P (ALTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs B (LISS) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms C (ALTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr S (LISS) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms E (ALTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mx M (PETERSFIELD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr C (PETERSFIELD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr M (Alton) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mx T (PETERSFIELD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms F (BORDON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr M (WATERLOOVILLE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr W (ASCOT) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr W (LISS) Won 3 extra tickets!
The Rosemary Foundation Hospice at Home has been providing a palliative and end of life care service to patients in the comfort of their own homes within Petersfield and a 15-mile radius since 1997.
During that time we have cared for over 3200 patients and their families on a 24/7 basis, 365 days of the year.
Our objectives are to:
- provide a patient-focused fully supportive hands-on nursing service for patients suffering from life-threatening conditions, in their own homes;
- provide carer respite in the form of a Volunteer Visitor Service to our patients;
- provide counselling and bereavement support to patients and their families or carers;
- provide supportive palliative and end of life care to ensure the highest possible quality of life for all patients, their families and carers;
- provide all services in accordance with need, irrespective of illness, wealth, gender, ethnic origin, or religious persuasion;
- provide services in such a way as to build personal relationships between patients and their Rosemary Foundation carer;
- provide every patient with a named carer having overall responsibility for their welfare;
- provide our services on a 24-hour, 7-day-a-week and 365-days-a-year basis; and, importantly,
- provide all services without charge to our patients or their families.
We do all this with no regular statutory or NHS funding and need your help so we can continue to offer aour services in these difficult times. Like so many charities, we have been hit by a lack of fundraising income due to the pandemic and we are so grateful to our supporters.
If you would like more information please get in touch: [email protected]
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in East Hampshire District.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
A Grand Way To Support Today!
Help us to help the community. Buy your tickets today and enter our lottery for chances at weekly cash prizes. Plus, be in the draw on the 30th of October for your chance to WIN £1000 in John Lewis Vouchers!